Here are some of the common reasons why sleeping is important?admin - April 29, 2021
Like food, water, sleeping is also one of the essential things for maintaining a healthy life in humans. Lack of sleep results in lowering anxiety levels and also leads to some cardiovascular problems. So let’s discuss some benefits of good sleep and the cause of bad sleep.
- Lack of sleep leads to gaining more weight: The main reason for obesity is due to lack of sleep. If you are trying to lose your weight then you must have a better sleep at night.
- Good sleepers will consume only less food: Good sleeping helps to increase the ghrelin hormone level. This increase of hormone level will stimulate the appetite, so that you can consume only less food.
- Concentration and productivity can be improved: The various aspects of the brain include cognition, concentration, productivity and performance. In case you are not sleeping properly then all these aspects of the brain will be affected and you won’t be able to focus on your work.
- Poor sleep may lead to serious health problems: Poor sleep may affect your cardiovascular system and it may lead to stroke or heart attacks. Also glucose metabolism will be affected, as a result of this the person will get diabetes.
- Poor sleep increases inflammation and also you will be more stressed: If you don’t sleep properly at night then you will face many emotional consequences with everyone during day time. You will be depressed more and will result in high blood pressure also lowering anxiety levels.
List of sleeping hours for humans based on their age?
Sleeping hours may vary from newborn to old age people. For newborn the baby should sleep for about 14 to 17 hours per day. For grown up babies 10 hours sleep and four hours nap time per day. For the age group of 6 to 13 years the sleeping hours should be 9 to 11 hours and from 14 to 17 years 8 to 10 hours of sleep will be perfect. For grown up adults 7 to 9 hours of sleep will be more enough. If you sleep based on the above mentioned sleeping hours then you will be healthier.
If you can’t sleep properly at night, you need not worry about it. There are many homes and natural remedies are available, so follow these remedies and get a better solution for it. If these remedies wont work then you must consult doctors and have some advice from them.
What plays a major role for sleeping?
The most important thing you need for having a better sleep is a comfortable bed. The bed should be more comfortable, it should not produce heat, the surface of the bed should be designed in a proper manner and it should not make back pain. Nectar sleep is one of the best companies for buying the best bed ever. They have plenty of options for selecting beds in various sizes and materials. Choose the best bed from them, have a good sleep and lead a healthy life.